Search:

Wednesday 13 November 2013

If I were a princess...

... Mr Danilo Gabrielli's Autumn/ Winter 2013 collection would be my uniform( mind you,  I would be a gothic one that resided in Germany). Inspired by the medieval era (1200-1300s), his creations are tailored swathes of satin, leather and lace. In a time were musing of dragons, the supernatural and magic was spoken of in hushed tones, for fear of the Inquisition or  the town chieftain's wrath.
His  chiffon gowns would be the stuff of any vampires dreams
.And his panelled jackets, would fit a bounty hunters shoulders to perfection. Mind you, I am not adverse to having some of the clothing for myself, despite my lack of preternatural powers and being born several hundreds of years late .






I hope your week has been great so far. I'm recovering from a nasty bout of flu & I'm in the process of  birthing a couple of new concepts for my blog. So you should see some exciting new things during the Christmas season. I hope you enjoyed this post.










As always, thank you for reading.

Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment