Search:

Thursday 1 November 2012

Further delights...

My apologies, to anyone who went off to the shoe expo last Saturday. It has been moved to the 24th of November, as some of the shoes were stuck in customs.

Just a little bit of news, from my side. I will be travelling to London and hopefully Paris as well in December. It will be a 'blitz' holiday. There are so many things that I need to do and see, like trawling Covent garden, visiting the Alexander McQueen and Burberry headquarters and being enthralled at the Sleeping Beauty and Nutcracker ballet productions. I am especially looking forward to the Valentino Exhibition at Somerset House and  British ball gowns: Glamour since the 1950s at the Victoria and Albert Museum.

Expect enough pictures to sink an 80ft yacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment