Search:

Friday 1 November 2013

The delectable Danni & Jo

Hello Everyone. I recently discovered the Synder sisters jewelry company Dannijo and I had to share their most recent look book with you.

Danielle and Jodie decided to run with their childhood passion and started the company after college. They created a capsule collection for Danielle's Live With A Lifelong Ambition ( or L. W.A.L.A), which fundraises for various African initiatives.
Since, then the two have turned their creative energy into a successful brand, that still keeps helping women in underdeveloped countries all over the world.

The dynamic duo have their products in Bergdorf Goodman, Harvey Nichols and Holt Renfrew stores worldwide. They also have a celebrity following that includes the always gorgeous Blake Lively and Natatlie Portmann.

They cater for a wide variety of occasions- bridal, formal, evening wear and bohemian chic. Whether I'm dashing to the grocery store, having lunch with the girls or watching a show at HIFA , I would definitely feel like a warrior princess from some era. I can't wait to have my own piece gracing my jewelry box.


Thank you, for reading and have a great weekend.

Coco.

Images form www.dannijo.com



A glimpse into Danielle and Jodie's studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment