Search:

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Daydreams : Leopard print and Ruffles

Dear Readers

It's mid-week and despite the unbearable heat, I was in high spirits(which probably has something to do with the dragon fruit smoothie I had for lunch).As a direct result of all the happiness I felt, I decided to spend a couple of minutes daydreaming in my garden.

 I put this look together in an effort to keep cool but still look smart enough for all the running around I had to do.  I love my leopard print scarf. It's an unusual colour (malachite) and incredibly versatile, which has made it one of my favourite accessories (especially when it comes to covering up bad hair days). I paired it with a white,  cotton ruffle shirt, black jeggings and peep-toe heels.







 Leopard print scarf, earrings & sunglasses: vintage
Shirt:  Rage 
Jeggings: Primark
    Shoes:  New Look.

Thank you, for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment