Search:

Thursday 28 March 2013

The Cottage

Tucked away along a back road in the suburbs is whimsical place where waterfalls flow out of watering cans & splash into mosaic pools. Every now and again when I need to escape from everything or study without any distractions (other than generous portions of confectionery items served at timely intervals), I go to The Cottage. My absolute favourite dessert is their lemon meringue pie.Pure bliss. I recommend the experience as a preventative measure to anyone who may suffer a nervous or emotional breakdown in the near future.







You can find The Cottage at : 8 Coltman Rd, Mt Pleasant, Harare, Zimbabwe
Telephone: + 263 772 302633.

As always, I look forward to your comments. Thank you, for reading.

Always
Cocoa






No comments:

Post a Comment