Search:

Wednesday 11 December 2013

The Zimbabwe Colour Run

Salutations. I hope you're all having an excellent week so far. I've been spending more time with my family the last couple of days and we've had some memorable experiences together. One of which was taking part in the first ever Zimbabwe Colour Run at Borrowdale Racecourse.

On Saturday the 7th of December, we and several thousand other enthusiasts descended upon Borrowdale. Dulux was the major sponsor for the event, which was a fund-raiser for the SPCA (an animal shelter) and Emerald Hills Children's Home for the Deaf & Blind.
I can truly say that after walking 5 kilometres around the race track, sliding down bubble-filled slides and having every orifice thoroughly covered in powder paint, I was happy.




Thank you, for reading.
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment