Search:

Tuesday 23 July 2013

In the Garden: Liquorice and Earthy tones.

Hi Everyone. I hope you're all having a great week so far. Wednesday is my  favourite day of the week. After work, I spent the rest of my morning walking around the hostel's garden.
Below are a couple of pictures of where I live.









Bromley House is a Christain Residential Hostel for women students. Myself and all the other girls are studying for diplomas, certificates or degrees. A lot of us also have either part-time or full-time jobs. I took two gap years, volunteering at Harare Children's Home, helping out at youth groups & teaching on a part-time basis at the Convent High School.

I am currently enrolled at UNISA, a long-distance university and studying for a degree in Life Sciences, majoring in Psychology and Physiology.

I would love to hear where you are in the journey, that is life.

As always, thank you for reading!


Sunglasses: Flea-market treasure
Trench coat: Primark
Bag: River Island



No comments:

Post a Comment