Search:

Tuesday 1 October 2013

The 4th Annual Zimbabwe Fashion Week 2013:: Gavin Rajah

The last few weeks have seen the end of the 4th annual Zimbabwe Fashion Week & the end of the  New York. London, Milan and Paris Fashion Week. The digital world is currently saturated with pictures from the international Fashion Weeks. But for this post, I am going to focus on the not so established Zimbabwe Fashion Week.

As I made my way to my car after the final show , several thought converged in my mind:
1. Black and white is a major trend this season. Think different textures and geometric prints & patterns.
2. Longer hemlines and an abundance of decolletages were seen on the runways.
3.And of course- I really must try not to get my heel stuck in the paving ( which is easier said than done).

 Gavin Rajah closed this year's show with a breathtaking collection on evening wear. Models traipsed down the runway in sheer blouses, sequined cropped jackets and chiffon gowns.
Just the thing I needed to stir my imagination.







Thank you for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment