Search:

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Something to think about.

Hello Everyone.

I know that I've been flying under the radar for a couple of weeks, so I would like to apologise for the  lack of new posts. The last couple of weeks have been amazingly busy- I've started writing my exams, held an Art exhibition, painted the box-set for a play and been exposed to large amounts of hockey.

In more recent news, I will be attending the annual ' Zimbabwe Art Festival' , at the Wild Geese Lodge on Sunday the 2nd of June. Last year's festival  featured almost thirty artists from around the country, with a beautiful melee of art enthusiastists, great food and music as the backdrop. Expect a myriad of fabulous pictures.

So to those of you who are interested in following my ,I would be happy to have you as my first regular readers.

Thank you, for reading!

Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment